December 5th MCJ Toys 4 Tots Trail Ride

God willing and the boss don't make me work I will finally make it to a ride! Just me....Tim said he's planning to come as well with his two daughters so, 4 all together two jeeps.

Ima bring a toy and some macaroni salad and a maybe a cake (store bought don't worry)

And Tim said he would bring coleslaw (Asian slaw)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Is everyone responsible for their own drinks, or shall I plan on bringing some as an add on to the sides?
Jackie
Normally some drinks show up, but everyone should have a cooler with their own drinks for the day anyway, and it works out easier that way. No cups, ice, etc.

No power unless someone brings a generator or inverter.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Was hoping to go to this but the ACC championship takes the time slot. Will be at the stadium cheering on the Tigers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those camping Friday night, plan on setting up camp after dark. We are planning on meeting at the Huddle House at Exit 33 at 5:30 p.m.. We will head over from there. I show Myself, Jeepman and RMatthews planning on camping. We will make a supper at camp that night, menu developing , but it looks like baked spaghetti. Bill is anxious to try out his new airplane landing lights on his rig.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
For those camping Friday night, plan on setting up camp after dark. We are planning on meeting at the Huddle House at Exit 33 at 5:30 p.m.. We will head over from there. I show Myself, Jeepman and RMatthews planning on camping. We will make a supper at camp that night, menu developing , but it looks like baked spaghetti. Bill is anxious to try out his new airplane landing lights on his rig.
I already told Richard, but ya'll be careful wheeling out there at night. Sometimes trails seem to not be where you think they are...