December 5th MCJ Toys 4 Tots Trail Ride

Toys 4 Tots Trail Ride Presented by MidCarolina Jeepers

t4t.jpg

Polar Campout Friday night. Meeting Time TBD with some evening trail rides.
Breakfast @ 8:30 at the Huddle House near the interstate on exit 33 off I20 Address is 1690 Old Ninety Six Indian Trail, Aiken, SC, 29805
Meet outside @ 9:30 to leave for the trail
Trail Rides will start at 10:00
Lunch @ 1:00
Group Picture After Lunch
Hotdogs, Buns, and Chili will be provided by the Club, we ask that members Bring the Sides and Desserts

We will be gathering Toys again this year to Donate to the Elgin Police Department for Toys 4 Tots.

To enter the Trail Ride you will be required to present at least one Toy of at least a $15 value per person.

The Club Members will be providing a Chili Dog Lunch like last year.

Trail Rides will start in the morning around 10 and Lunch will be served around 1pm. We will gather after lunch for a big group picture with the Toys.

For those interested, we are also hosting a Polarbear campout the night before at 33. We will be hanging out around a campfire and making dinner at camp.

Post up if you plan to attend as we will need to judge how much food to plan for lunch.

t4t2.jpg

t4t3.jpg

t4t4.jpg

I am respectful of other people's property. My father owns a piece of land in Nebraska with a stocked, spring-fed pond that has been in the family since we immigrated here. Anyway, he sells just enough keys to cover taxes, liability and minor improvements. I have experienced first hand what happens when one guy (usually loaning a key out to a buddy) has a total disregard for the place. Other people have actually removed the gate off of poles!

I just hope you guys hold no prejudice against Xterras.

Damn every single year this is the weekend before exams or thanksgiving... Maybe i'll be able to make it again next year when i'm out of school.

Hey guys, As discussed at the meeting please post up with what you plan to bring so we can have a good idea of what we will have.

The club will be providing the Hotdogs, buns, and Chili.

Also, if you are planning to come and have not posted up please let us know so we can have a good idea on how many hotdogs we need.