December 3rd - MidCarolina Jeepers Toys 4 Tots Run

Awesome time as always! Good to see some new rigs on the trail. The blue 401 CJ was really impressive, and I must say the guy knows how to drive it!! I saw that CJ do things I've never seen one do before and look classy doing it.
Cole's launch up the hill in drive was perfect. Watching Jimbo wheel the 4runner was a blast. Again, I've never seen one wheeled like that before. Good to see everyone!

I want to thank everyone that came out to help support our Toys 4 Tots ride this year, we had a great time and collected a ton of toys!! Also want to thank Lee Transport out of Columbia for donating some goodies for the raffle at lunch. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Thanks again for everyone that came out. I had a blast, and the weather was awesome!

:shaking:just wanted to throw this out there, if anyone ever decides to throw pinestraw on the fire by the handfulls again, I will personally knock your *** out, everything I own smells like fawking pinestraw smoke now.:pissed:

my yankee cousin got some pretty good pics. when he gets home I will get him to send them to me and try and get them posted up tonight.

i had a great time! cant wait to get to go agian. my drivers front leaf spring came apart and was giving me trouble, could not turn left very sharp because of it. buy the end of the day i had very little brakes and my carb kept making it die. i had a great time with you guys, really like watchn the big rigs.