December 11-13 MCJ Christmas Trip @ Big Creek and Uwharrie NF

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I've updated the second post with what I have so far. Please let me know of any updates/additions/deletions. We need everyone paid up before the trip. You can pay by paypal to Midcarolinajeepersclub@gmail.com or cash/check at Toys 4 Tots.

Brooks needs to update the first thread, but we will be LEAVING THE WAFFLE HOUSE AT 6:00 AM. I know it's early, but Big Creek is going to be ready for us at 9:00 AM. We're trying to get you the most for your money and a full day of wheeling. We need to be there, gassed up, aired down, by 9:00. You'll be receiving an email with the release forms. Please fill them out and bring them along to speed up the process.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
There are still a lot of people on the list that haven't paid. I need payment, or at least contact me to confirm you're bringing cash, today. Putting together BBQ order tonight.

I payed for Friday but I have to work and will not be there till Friday night, so if anyone wants to take my Big Creek spot they can

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Going to be beautiful up there this weekend. Yall Have fun! I had an impromptu run Saturday with a few NAXJA friends and some of the guys from Triad Jeep Club I believe. I'll be at the Pour house in Charleston listening to Drivin -n- Cryin Saturday night.

Going to be beautiful up there this weekend. Yall Have fun! I had an impromptu run Saturday with a few NAXJA friends and some of the guys from Triad Jeep Club I believe. I'll be at the Pour house in Charleston listening to Drivin -n- Cryin Saturday night.
Was a pleasure sharing the evening at Conquest.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just pulled the soft top off the jeep and put on the bikini top and windjammer. Looking forward to doing some wheeling this weekend. Too bad my rear axle is leaking again.

I'm tempted to swap tops if I have time tomorrow night. I will be at the Waffle House at 515 Friday morning if anyone would like to get breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk