Craigslist find of the day

that was probably a 40k dollar jeep last year and its got a **** load of parts in it, including rockjocks. I think thats not a bad price honestly.
Indeed. Isn't that at least $12k in axles? He claims over $22k in parts alone. I buy that. So for this sale you are buying a jeep and parts and getting free labor. Not bad!

I don't think rigs are getting the kind of return on investment value that he has placed on this one. I wish him luck though whoever he or she is.

I just don't see anyone spending 55k, then heading to Harlan to try her out on many of the trails there... yea rock jocks are cool, but when you owe that much you really can't justify wheeling the piss outta her!

I just don't see anyone spending 55k, then heading to Harlan to try her out on many of the trails there... yea rock jocks are cool, but when you owe that much you really can't justify wheeling the piss outta her!
Exhibit B:

[video=youtube;OXdg4ezMrnk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXdg4ezMrnk[/video]

Should've been at Carolina Truggies Shop last month. They had a guy trick out a JK 4 door. V8 Hemi, rock jocks, Atlas, and every bolt on you could imagine. He took it out west and tried to follow buggies up Independence trail.

The underside of that truck looked like it drove over a bomb. It was in bad shape. Fortunately the guy had $$$ so Alex is fixing it! Gas tank skid did its job...but it gave its all.