Craigslist find of the day

01tj

saw that on expo, the bumper doesnt come with it, so no worries on that. The front grill is 97+ but are the fenders still 88-96?
I'm not a big fan of ARB bumpers, but I like it on that one. It dont look like it has the fenders or the doors from 97+ XJ.

Indeed. If it is in overall good shape and the bed bob was done nicely, it would be a nice truck once the little details got sorted out. Also assuming it doesn't have like, 300k miles on it or something.

Put front fender flares on it, get the front end sorted, then throw an updated interior in it. Put it on 33's and drive it (to me, those tires look too big and also its a nice truck and those big tires will get it into trouble).

I've always wanted a toyota rv like that, even 2wd. I saw one for the first time in person the other day riding down 25. Would be the perfect size I think, just have to do a motor swap to something with more umph then the 3.0 that comes in most I've seen.

01tj

I've always wanted a toyota rv like that, even 2wd. I saw one for the first time in person the other day riding down 25. Would be the perfect size I think, just have to do a motor swap to something with more umph then the 3.0 that comes in most I've seen.
I think Nicholson has one forsale at Haydens shop.