Craigslist find of the day

I mean I don't know if things have changed that much since I was in the Yota game but a r150 was like the big baller 5 speed right? that had the super low 1st gear?

Seems like a very good price to me.

R150 is what's behind the v6 and like my truck and the 151 is the turbo trans if I'm remembering right.

Either way that would be an easy truck to build for cheap. Throw some cucv' sunder it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R150 is what's behind the v6 and like my truck and the 151 is the turbo trans if I'm remembering right.

Either way that would be an easy truck to build for cheap. Throw some cucv' sunder it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm gonna throw the Jeep up on Craigslist and NC4x4 and see if any takers on it, obviously for a decent price. I have no inclination to sell it but dang if I could snag this for 700 and throw a 350 or 5.3, 400 and 205 behind it with CUCVs It would probably come out to the price of what I sold the Jeep for.

Dammit Ronnie! I want this!

Sent from my iPhone
Buy that shiz then.

But that Chevy.... some guy on Facebook we met at Hooters buys a new rig every week it seems. He bought that and then a couple days later was bitchin about how its a piece of crap and has so many problems. That add must be the one the previous owner posted and hasn't taken down. The guy is talking about selling the truck already.