Clemson VS. Notre Dame

There is talk that they may delay the game and move it to monday... only time will tell. If it's Monday I'd be ******* pumped cause my test gets delayed

There is talk that they may delay the game and move it to monday... only time will tell. If it's Monday I'd be ******* pumped cause my test gets delayed
who is talking this talk? with Game Day there, I would be suprised if they postpone, I figure the only way they would is if they physically can't play in the weather.

tigernet has become such a pool of whiney puppy piss this week, I have had to ignore it. I wouldn't trust that site what-so-ever, unless Crump or Hood posts it on the main page. WCCP has been confident the show will go on. I hope so, I'm ready to watch ND get drug thru the mud....

tigernet has become such a pool of whiney puppy piss this week, I have had to ignore it. I wouldn't trust that site what-so-ever, unless Crump or Hood posts it on the main page. WCCP has been confident the show will go on. I hope so, I'm ready to watch ND get drug thru the mud....
I just scored two free tickets. If it is moved to Monday they better cancel school in pickens county haha. Or else my kids will have a sub monday and tuesday. And I can't type in words how freaking pumped I am to see our defense smack them Irish boys in the mouth. Going to be like a game of backyard football with all the mud.

Over the years we have seen lots 3 & 4 flood. Dad says it has been when the diesel pumps at the water plant have failed or were overwhelmed and quit. If those 2 lots flood its gonna be interesting where all those IPTAY people will be moved to......or denied all together.

Also, we (Zorn) did the current field makeover in 2001 over into 2002. It is supposed to "perk" 17 inches of water in an hour. The new design was just like a golf putting green where there is 10" of sand and a bunch of subsurface drainage to handle all the water. Just before we began demolition in 2001 we have pictures of the field flooded out to the hash marks with only the center "crown" of the field exposed.

It may get very humorous tomorrow.

Dang Tucker. That's some cool pics.

We are doing some work on the new West Energy project in the coming months. Next time I will be in the area I will have to get up with ya and get lunch or something.

Looks to be a **** ton of ppl who are out there. Saw Ron was hanging with a keg at 6am.

How's the rain In Clemson? Been a constant downfall in Greenville since 7:30 but not to bad. They said heavy rain isn't suppose to rain till afternoon into the evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk