Clemson VS. Notre Dame

I feel this game is thread worthy...

Who's going up?

I think me and Shannon are going up for Gameday and to tailgate even if my tickets don't pan out...

Few of the guys i work with that are season ticket holders sold there's for a pretty penny. Stupid money being spent on them.

I swore off going to another Clemson Carolina game bc of how much of a cluster it is and decided this was probably gonna be the same way. I hate crowds in my old age. I can't hang with a night game as well as I use to. I'll probably piddle round the crib and find a bar up here to post up and watch it at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be drinking and bulding a swingset down here at the house. #oldmanprobs
Brooks go ahead and throw your man card in an envelope and ship it down my way. You won't be needing it anymore.

I'll be at our normal spot in lot 1 right next to Fike. We will have my truck there with a green tent and hopefully some kind of flag on a bamboo flag pole. Anyone is welcome to come by. Bring your best flip cup game.

I also do not have tickets and have no plans to get any. We are either going to go to a bar during the game, find another tail gate with a TV, or if I can find a generator to use we will have our own TV.

I am trying to talk my wife into selling our tickets. We could cover the entire season with the current ticket prices. She just won't do it. So I will be there tailgating and going to the game. Should be a good day.

Brooks go ahead and throw your man card in an envelope and ship it down my way. You won't be needing it anymore.

I'll be at our normal spot in lot 1 right next to Fike. We will have my truck there with a green tent and hopefully some kind of flag on a bamboo flag pole. Anyone is welcome to come by. Bring your best flip cup game.
Mine and Shannon's flip cup game may need some sharpening.

I am trying to talk my wife into selling our tickets. We could cover the entire season with the current ticket prices. She just won't do it. So I will be there tailgating and going to the game. Should be a good day.
Good for your wife. I am hoping my boss was able to salvage me two tickets. I didn't ask until yesterday but I think he will hook me up.

I hope to see ya'll at some point.

Pumped for the hot drunk mess that's about to happen this Saturday.

I got like 10 people from different schools coming up so this probably won't be the best weekend for me to meet up with y'all... Let me know which other games y'all make it to.

Good for your wife. I am hoping my boss was able to salvage me two tickets. I didn't ask until yesterday but I think he will hook me up.

I hope to see ya'll at some point.
She sacrificed the first game so that my brother could go with me and she could spend more time with Lucas. There is no way she is missing another game this season. Gotta love marrying into season tickets. Unfortunately, now I have to help pay for them too. Plus the family doesn't want the Suburban to go anywhere because it easily gets 7 people and all the tailgate stuff to the game. At least now that I build a huge tailgater for the hitch. Everyone else in our group is stuck hiking in from lot 13. Downside is that means I better be sober by the end of the game to drive everyone home.

Yeah bet all those Notre Dame fans that paid 5k or more to come to TigerTown are starting to think twice hahaha
Oh yeah. My free tix didn't pan out and I'm hoping the people trying to gouge for them get fucked and don't get **** for them. Although, I hope the place is packed and LOUD AS FAWK!