Clemson VS. Notre Dame

HOW ABOUT THAT WIN! I would have preferred we had kept that 24 - 3 Score.. But ill take the win!

130k camera that crawls down sewer/storm drains from 6in to 60in....looks like an RC car
Cues or Pearpoint? I used(occasionally still do) to repair that type equipment at a previous employer.

Play not to lose mentality. If Mike Williams doesn't get back soon Clemson will be in trouble against FSU and in post season play (should they make it there). Peake just absolutely is not the same type of physical player. Two INT's by Watson would have at least not been INT's if Williams is in there. Peake thinks the ball should fall in his hands, he doesn't get up and go after it.

Play not to lose mentality. If Mike Williams doesn't get back soon Clemson will be in trouble against FSU and in post season play (should they make it there). Peake just absolutely is not the same type of physical player. Two INT's by Watson would have at least not been INT's if Williams is in there. Peake thinks the ball should fall in his hands, he doesn't get up and go after it.
Yeah I don't get it. Peake is a stud by the numbers. Fastest kid on the team and a physical size body but is just a lame duck out there. We lost all deep threat with Mike out.