Christmas 2014 Wishlists

Let me know if you get that bluetooth thing marcus. I've been thinking about getting one for my truck since every after market radio is lit up like the sun annoying the **** out of you at night.

Also I don't wanna give up my steering wheel controls
You can fix that..

the Bluetooth on my kenwood is really clear, I have noticed though the Bluetooth in my truck and the Bluetooth on my garage stereo allow for different distances. I.e. My phone has to stay in my truck to work, where as I can walk all around my garage and outside it a little ways and my garage stereo still works. But Isimple makes good products.. I had their iPod integration to the factory radio in my Avalanche and loved it

Sent from my iPhone

I've been trying to think of something to ask for, and this isnt priced to bad. I need something to play my phone through the radio of my truck. Anyone used this one?

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-sdtNbSAPAx4/p_541ISFM22/iSimple-TranzItBlu-ISFM22.html
Ahh, it's Christmas. Be the guinea pig.

I'd be curious of the audio quality. A lot of oem setups the Bluetooth isn't as clear a direct hookup.
I know the KIA stuff sounds pretty legit. And what do you know about sound quality? You's deffffff.