Christmas 2014 Wishlists

What do you guys have on your Christmas lists for this year? I've had the best luck naming specific things I want rather than saying "I don't want anything" and getting stupid stuff.

I had thought about some rock LED lights, a Gopro would be cool too.

This year I'm asking for a bunch of little crap. A lot of sensors, filters, etc. But I'd say the big ticket item would be a couple gallons of lizard skin (both sound and heat insulating) and a crap ton of dynomat.

Other than that, I already put new wheels, tires, transmission, driveshaft, and a bunch of other crap on the rover. For the first time ever, its actually in pretty good shape.

Everything I would want is ridiculously more than I would expect/ask someone to spend on me so...$$ or clothes is what I will likely get. Probably some tools. Maybe some stuff for the house. Older you get, the more purposeful Christmas presents seem to get.

Underwears....I gotta quit eating chipotle
Them dern beans tore that gut up meow.

I don't know if itll happen but asking for the Edge Insight monitor for my Ford. I would love some more ideas for cheaper awesome gifts though, shop organization, cool tools etc.

Was thinking about asking for the Fitbit Charge but think I might just buy that myself here soon. Need some motivation to start working out again and I sure as hell don't have any right now.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Already know what I'm getting from my parents. 6 port battery charger / storage unit for all my Ryobi stuff. I ordered it from Amazon Saturday...

Other than that, want seats and a lightbar, but that won't happen.

Already know what I'm getting from my parents. 6 port battery charger / storage unit for all my Ryobi stuff. I ordered it from Amazon Saturday...

Other than that, want seats and a lightbar, but that won't happen.
speaking of power tools, I added a new drill and batteries to my list as all of my 18v dewalt stuff wont hold a charge longer than a day now.

I'm looking at the Dewalt 20v lithium kit with two batteries and a drill and case for $99.

speaking of power tools, I added a new drill and batteries to my list as all of my 18v dewalt stuff wont hold a charge longer than a day now.

I'm looking at the Dewalt 20v lithium kit with two batteries and a drill and case for $99.

Mine should be here today. I'll let you know how it does. I got the kit with the small impact as well. Jay had a small impact that I used all the time and he took it with him. He left me his nice DeWalt drill but it's not a Lithium and figured what the hell, may as well upgrade.

I've got a Dewalt 20v Lithium 1/4 Impact and Drill that I use all the time. I really like it, Not sure if its the same one yall are talking about or not.
I got the drill and the motor sucks, it pulses so it is almost useless, it started doing it after only a couple months.

Milwaukee > Dewalt....

If your replacing your batteries, look at getting atleast 1 of the extended batteries, they are worth the extra dough. Building cars, i used my drill all day every day and depending how hard i was on it (thick of material) my ext batteries would last longer then 2 small batteries, all the same age. They are bulkier usually Milwaukee is atleast.