• Welcome to the New OffroadSC - We have successfully migrated to our new Non-Profit Servers. Our team has been working hard to make this migration as smooth as possible. If you experience any issues, please let us know via the Housekeeping > Technical Problems Section.

Carver mill=illegal?

Seems to me if anything is hearsay it is the fact that you are riding there based on hearsay. "Till I get caught or hear from some I know getting caught i will be ok with going out there" The land is not public wheeling land, you don't own it, nobody you know owns it, and you have never been given permission by the owner. So we have someone who rides there because everybody else does and somebody who wont because the land owner asked him not to. Seems like the logic is fucked on this one.

When you get caught robbing a bank, you are prosecuted.. when you're caught drinking and driving, you are prosecuted.

But when you're caught trespassing you aren't prosecuted? Hmmm that's the hearsay I'm getting

And until now that was not posted.
Its still technically not. The page is private. Skerb and I can see it because we are members of the geocache site. All the info about it has been taken down. No need to know where to go if you aren't supposed to be there. Same reason there isn't a geocache at your house, you don't want hillbillies in your creek.

When you get caught robbing a bank, you are prosecuted.. when you're caught drinking and driving, you are prosecuted.

But when you're caught trespassing you aren't prosecuted? Hmmm that's the hearsay I'm getting
Last time I checked in order for a trespassing charge to stick signs must be posted.. And last time checked there aren't any..

Sent from my iPhone

Its still technically not. The page is private. Skerb and I can see it because we are members of the geocache site. All the info about it has been taken down. No need to know where to go if you aren't supposed to be there. Same reason there isn't a geocache at your house, you don't want hillbillies in your creek.
It would def. help with some of the traffic if that was public information.