Boulder Wheelin

Thanks again to Jody and to William. We got a lot of work done. And I think the rest of the scouting! Logging trails are going to be useful and make up about 80% of the to and from!! Of course we still have to clean out the gullies that we want to crawl and clean our routes through the obstacles. Otherwise things are coming together quite nicely out here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the revised park plan! No more side by side track. Access will be limited to members. Members can bring whatever type of rig, SxS or 4 wheeler they have. Membership will be very limited.

This is the revised park plan! No more side by side track. Access will be limited to members. Members can bring whatever type of rig, SxS or 4 wheeler they have. Membership will be very limited.

What's going to be price of membership and how to do we get one

I'm going to establish a committee to make and maintain the "Law and Order"! Right now I'm thinking of offering 30 Stock memberships which would grant access on the third Friday Saturday Sunday of each month; and 10 Fully Built memberships with full access Thursday-Sunday all year long! Stock memberships will cost $100/year. Fully Built will be $500. I will blast this site and Facebook once the committee decides everything for sure. Most likely it will be this fall. September-November