Ammo Cans $4 each

4 - steve
2 - kevin
2 - Jimbo
2 - John
5 - Linus

I have passed out a number of these, these are the people still on the list. I'm bringing about 15 to the meeting tonight as thats all I have left at my house. I'll have to get some more from storage at Alan's house.

Last edited:
I noticed a few 20 mm cans while I was there, they were beat up and he said he was going to clean them up before he sold them. I asked for a price as is and he said he would have to think about it.

Brooks,

I'd like to get 2 or 3 from you. Not really sure when we can meet, but let me know what you have and if you ever come to Chas.
Thanks, Ricky

Brooks, I will take two off your hands if you still have them. I have been looking for this thread. Pm me ur paypal and I will send money. When I get back home in a couple weeks I will send ya a UPS label. Sound good?

Brooks, I will take two off your hands if you still have them. I have been looking for this thread. Pm me ur paypal and I will send money. When I get back home in a couple weeks I will send ya a UPS label. Sound good?
Sounds good Nick

bbickle@clemson.edu is my paypal.

Brooks,

I'd like to get 2 or 3 from you. Not really sure when we can meet, but let me know what you have and if you ever come to Chas.
Thanks, Ricky
I have plenty, let me know how many you want and I'll see when we can get together.

I'll take 5 of em if u got em.
I'll bring about 10 to the meeting tomorrow.