Ammo Cans $4 each

that would be great guys, anything I dont have to front would definatly help. We are talking around 200 now. Brian gave me $$ for his 7 last night.

yeah, the guy is picking out his best 75 for us. I will let yall know when i get them in hand.

Jeff, I havent had time to discuss it with Matt because he has been in Indiana for the funeral. I'll discuss it and let you know something.

Oh no rush on that! I was just curious about getting you paid for the cans. I figured the unexpected trip was not cheap, and I usually hear back from you pretty quick.

Alright, after a long wait...AMMO CANS ARE IN!!!

I went ahead and picked up 100 of them because a local scout troop wanted to get some and some geocachers wanted some.

Let me know if anyone else wants them, and Also let me know if you can pick yours up at the Meeting this Monday at Carolina Wings.

If anyone wants to pick them up this weekend let me know.

I brought 40 of them to keep at my house and a buddy who helped pick them up kept the other 60 in his storage. I couldn't fit any more in my jeep...

Attachments

Cool...Im down for my 5....I might be in your area on Saturday...you going to be around? and I think you could have fit another 4 or five in there...I see some space :)