91 samurai build

Well I keep adding and adding and I think I'm finally out of room on this thing. After a trip to the gulches and having my carburetor leak the whole time and it running like crap I decided it was time for a change. I decided to put propane on it and not have to deal with all the wiring for fuel injected or the problems of the carburetor. I got some parts off of a fork lift my buddy was gonna take to the scrap yard. I made a bracket to bolt the throttle body to the intake and got it running. IMG_4466.JPG IMG_4467.JPG IMG_4494.JPG IMG_4497.JPG

Last edited:
Been working on the cage here and there. This is the first cage i have done so we'll see how it turns out. I didn't really care much for how the cage turned out when I got the guy to build it for me. I didn't take any pictures of what the cage was like in the back before I cut it out. But you can see in a previous post part it. The firstpiture shows what Iv added to the back of the cage and the old front half of the cage. IMG_4558.JPG IMG_4559.JPG IMG_4561.JPG IMG_4562.JPG IMG_4564.JPG IMG_4570.JPG