4th of July trip

Matt I said this before I found out my wife and her friends are going to Nashville.. so I have nothing to do except wheel!!!... Kenny and I will be rolling out early from simpsonville on the 4th

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Musta missed that. I would be down for the 3rd late or 4th early either one. If it is blazing balls hot i'd prob. opt to leave on the 4th. However, I will have Case De Harvard nice and cool I hope. Plan on bringin my power inverter and running a fairly large fan.

Also, with it being the 4th...I doubt I will have anyone wanting to miss the lake to come wheeling so I should have an open seat.

We got a small group going rafting on the New River in West Virginia on the 4th, then headed to the new Ivy trails outside of Charleston WV friday/saturday. I know thats probably a little far of a drive for most of you but would be cool to get some more people to come with us.

Old pic. Lol. He was behind his computer today so I couldn't get an accurate pic...lol. This was actually something I meant to post a while back. He wrote on the smart board with a regular dry erase marker. Took him about 30 min to get it off....

Max, that is a classroom at PTC. It's 11A I think. It backs up to the casting lab.

Jake you want to see if we can make a crowd for windrock? I kinda want to ride there again.

Or do all those small rigs planning to go?

Last edited: