4th of July trip

I'd just rather go somewhere other than Harlan, since we just went there in April.
I can definitely understand that. I only get to go on one big trip a year. So I always go to this event. Cannot afford the time or $$$ for that big of a trip right now more then once a year. LOL! What new park is near Harlan?

George nothing is set in stone, just found out my buddy Kenny coming down from nj to wheel and i know he been wanting to go to windrock which I have also never been
Just walked in the door from winrock. Pretty sure ill never go back. I mean if trying to read a map more than wheeling is your thing more power to ya. I threw my map in the trash when I left there.

01tj

Pretty much have to plan your trip with that Windrock thread on pirate and hardline to avoid riding the gravel road everywhere. But that's easier said than done...

01tj

Im really wanting to do Choccolocco Mountain / Morris Mt, but would be up for just about anywhere.
I'm with you George, I was really dissapointed that we didnt get to go Memorial Day weekend. If we get a big group that whats to go do those parks for the 4th of July I would be down for that. Robbie said Kenny is coming down from New Jersey to do some wheeling that weekend. Lets get something set in stone!!!

Just seemed like most of the trails are above our tire size. Rattlerock is really dug out now, Cadillac hill ain't happening, ran into some guys on 43sx's said they were gonna attempt rail trail. It's just hard to find some long trails with good rock crawling. I shouldn't say never go back but like Daymaruz said gotta have a trip pre planned.

okay I didn't realize windrock was that big.....im all about getting everyone together if morris/choc would work with everyone that's cool,, that's a super easy tow from my house

I said the same thing after my first trip (which was on the rzr). I actually wouldn't mind going back though and having a scheduled route. It's a stupid big place and all the "good" trails seem to be really spaced out as well as terribly marked.

Alright fella's. What is the deal here? Days? When are yall wanting to leave and come back? Robbie mentioned something about wanting to get back for the weekend to hang out at the lake some. The 4th falls on a Thursday. I am out that whole week.

Alright fella's. What is the deal here? Days? When are yall wanting to leave and come back? Robbie mentioned something about wanting to get back for the weekend to hang out at the lake some. The 4th falls on a Thursday. I am out that whole week.
Matt I said this before I found out my wife and her friends are going to Nashville.. so I have nothing to do except wheel!!!... Kenny and I will be rolling out early from simpsonville on the 4th

Sent from my DROID BIONIC