Boulder Wheelin

I'm going to establish a committee to make and maintain the "Law and Order"! Right now I'm thinking of offering 30 Stock memberships which would grant access on the third Friday Saturday Sunday of each month; and 10 Fully Built memberships with full access Thursday-Sunday all year long! Stock memberships will cost $100/year. Fully Built will be $500. I will blast this site and Facebook once the committee decides everything for sure. Most likely it will be this fall. September-November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trails closed 3rd weekend of November and December for Holidays. Stock members get 10 weekends a year equals $10/trip. Fully Built Members get access every weekend plus Thursdays 50 weekends equals $10/trip! FB members will have to be approved by the committee!

Next Event will be a fund raiser in January. Raising Money for the Greenwood Dog Park! Martin Luther King Jr weekend. January 13-14. $20/rig! $10 for spectators. Children are free! Just take mine with you! Lol JK. Food and Live Music Saturday night!

Officially the name has changed to Quarry Town. Park memberships will be available for applications in time for the March 10 open wheel fundraiser. Check Out Facebook for details or let the questions fly. Look forward to seeing all if you in March for the Grand Opening/Dog Crawl(Dog Park Fundraiser)!

Officially the name has changed to Quarry Town. Park memberships will be available for applications in time for the March 10 open wheel fundraiser. Check Out Facebook for details or let the questions fly. Look forward to seeing all if you in March for the Grand Opening/Dog Crawl(Dog Park Fundraiser)!

When is the dog park fundraiser ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know this thread is several months old but keep us up to date on everything, SC needs some more Jeep friendly places to ride. If you need volunteers don't be afraid to ask!

I know this thread is several months old but keep us up to date on everything, SC needs some more Jeep friendly places to ride. If you need volunteers don't be afraid to ask!
Mostly been posting everything on FB but I’ll get back to announcements on here as well! Save the date for November as I’ll be doing the Turkey Invitational again this year. Great opportunity for those who don’t want to commit to a membership but want to wheel the park!