#OSCAR4 live event coverage

Best weather at Harlan I have ever experienced for sure. I had a great time guys and I appreciate all of the help I received to get this thing going. Pretty soon we will have to start talking about #OSCAR5

I took the first step to recovery today and hosed off the extra mud. Tomorrow I'll do more undercarriage cleaning and change my tires.

#forushilohsho

View attachment 6705
Hey Brooks, I was wondering what was taking so long for you to show us a Post-trip photo.

Nick, I would be right beside you washing if the tornado hadn't killed the carwash. I asked about getting mine clean before I pulled out of Evarts.....

So far I have done a pre-wash to get mud off, a decent typical was job of everything above the rockers and then I wend to the local car was to spray everything underneath.....and it's still nasty. It will be 3 more washes before its back to normal.

I cannot wait to get back up there. Looks like everyone had a good time.

What trail is this:

And this:

Last edited:
Ghost, the first one is white tail, and the second one with the silver LJ is your turn.
Thanks. I ran White Tail last summer. That looks a lot tamer then what I remember. Your Turn is where I busted my rear diff cover last year I think. Fun trail.

Hey Brooks, I was wondering what was taking so long for you to show us a Post-trip photo.

Nick, I would be right beside you washing if the tornado hadn't killed the carwash. I asked about getting mine clean before I pulled out of Evarts.....

So far I have done a pre-wash to get mud off, a decent typical was job of everything above the rockers and then I wend to the local car was to spray everything underneath.....and it's still nasty. It will be 3 more washes before its back to normal.
yeah, I got home and spent some time with my girls, and then work was supery busy yesterday. Still have to unpack everything this week and finish cleaning the jeep up. I also have a few hundred pics on my camera I need to post.

I blasted my wheels off at the cabin and drove home. Drove the last few hours with the windows down and roof panels off. When I got home from work yesterday I drove down our boat ramp a bunch of times to get the mud out from underneath. Anywho heres some pics...