What did you do to your rc this week?

If anybody plans on getting any bearings for their Rc soon let me know. I got an email from fasteddy bearings which is where I just got mine from (good bearings) for a 15% discount code for friends. Let me know if you want it. The body looks good Larry!

Well so far not very impressed with the vanquish axle figment. I got the front axle out together last night with the new OD gears, vanquish locker, and vanquish shafts, after that there was binding in the axle so I put it away for the night. Took it apart today and the shafts are alittle too long and the shafts are also hitting the screws for the controlarm/shock mount bracket and binding up. I guess I'll take them to work tonight and cut down a shaft alittle and make a little groove in the shaft to clear the screw. Not very happy. image-19.jpg image-20.jpg

Well so far not very impressed with the vanquish axle figment. I got the front axle out together last night with the new OD gears, vanquish locker, and vanquish shafts, after that there was binding in the axle so I put it away for the night. Took it apart today and the shafts are alittle too long and the shafts are also hitting the screws for the controlarm/shock mount bracket and binding up. I guess I'll take them to work tonight and cut down a shaft alittle and make a little groove in the shaft to clear the screw. Not very happy. image-19.jpg image-20.jpg
I would call vanquish and ask them about it. For as intricate as their machine work is, I would think all the stuff would go together like legos.

Got my pbrs mounted up on some new slw v1s murdered out. servo should be here next friday. and a new vanquish rcv should be here sometime next week. should be good to go for harlan.

wt2_zpse84c32af.jpg

wt1_zpscaa4c62f.jpg

wt3_zps09d95399.jpg

Looks good chad, tried out the pitbulls yet? Brooks,mason and I messed around alittle in the course at his house and I must say the pitbulls are sick! I also made alittle purchase yesterday that wasn't planned ill post a pic up later