Yj parts for sale, some TJ and CJ as well

I have a lot of Jeep YJ parts lying around, as well as some for CJ and TJ models. I'm close to finishing a YJ project I've been working on for a while, and selling most everything I don't need to finance what's left. Mostly interested in cash, but I'll consider some trades as well.

G2 Performance ring and pinion set for Dana 30, new in box, geared 4.56. Retails for $200, asking $100

Dana 35 ring and pinion set, geared 3.55. Low miles, good wear pattern. Asking $40

Dana 35 rear axle, complete end to end except for brake drums. Some rust, should clean up nicely- Asking $80

Bestop soundbar, hard to find, great sound - $175

Smittybuilt front tube bumper, needs one of the mounts re-welded, very simple to fix - $40

YJ spark plug wire set, new in box - $10

YJ stock rear shocks - $30

YJ tail light assembly (pair) - $30

CJ headlight set - $35

Stock YJ steering dampener - $20

TJ steering wheel - $25

TJ license plate mount - $10

Short slip yoke eliminator (SYE) for 231 t-case - $75

Ford 8.8 and Dana 30 differential cover plates -$20 each, $30 for both

Stock YJ starter and alternator, both work fine, low miles - $20 each

Stock bottle jack kit from Jeep cherokee - $10

Metal YJ gauge cluster bezel - $5

Hub and bearing assembly, this was given to me along with some other parts, bearing seems to be worn. - free with purchase

Gray leather YJ seats. Drivers seat has the usual slight tear and seams are starting to separate. Shouldn't be hard to fix, or "fix" with seat covers. Passenger seat is in good shape, just needs to be cleaned. - Asking $60 for both

Lots of other miscellaneous pieces/parts.

First $500 takes EVERYTHING.

Call or text any time: 843-858-6550