Worst Mods ....

Well my cowl drain was plugged like a baftub today when I checked it! I had to rod it out. It was slap full of mud, rocks, sand, bark, leaves and ruff ruff. When i filled it with water to see what was going on, it was insane how it ran straight down the air intake. Thank god my driveshaft crushed my exhaust during that TN monsoon or I would be adding another block to the list. After clearing the drain I still added part of my stock intake tube cut at the 90 and added to the inner cowl intake to get it above lake dirty. I don't even know what
I just said but it may make sense.

Well my cowl drain was plugged like a baftub today when I checked it! I had to rod it out. It was slap full of mud, rocks, sand, bark, leaves and ruff ruff. When i filled it with water to see what was going on, it was insane how it ran straight down the air intake. Thank god my driveshaft crushed my exhaust during that TN monsoon or I would be adding another block to the list. After clearing the drain I still added part of my stock intake tube cut at the 90 and added to the inner cowl intake to get it above lake dirty. I don't even know what
I just said but it may make sense.
I have a Spectre 90 deg elbow, and a Amsoil filter over by the HVAC intake. I ditched the Spectre filter. I actually installed the tube through the cowl a little higher than the instructions just to avoid water.
BTW: Have you removed the screen that covers the cowl vent? It makes a big difference in the amount of trash that gets in.