Windrock Trip May 5th to 7th

Trip went great! Awesome weather, ran some good trails. Only one flop and a few broken parts. Scott had the winch. Pictures are on facebook. I'll try to get ronnie to post some on here as well.

Yeah ronnie broke passenger side front shaft on little school bus and had to run the rest in 3 dig. Chad also flopped at the top of little school bus. He was in the v notch at the very end and since his front end is open, it wouldn't pull with the tire in the notch and every once and a while the tire in the air would fall down and catch traction lerching him forward and it did it one time and just kicked him over. Nothing serious. lost some tranny fluid out of the dipstick but other than that no issues. He did inhillate his driveside rocker on trail 15. But no other mishaps. Everyones rigs did really well. Joey's carbed yota with his freshly lincoln locked rear end managed to keep up with everyone. Scotts 4runner held together and did great. 40" stickys and a v8 made a soaked 15 look easy as well as making a few attempts on baby rattle rock. Other than the shaft, Ronnies jeep did great. He was the smallest yet biggest body to run the exit of 15 without the bypass. And since the grocery getter didn't make it, I just buzzed around behind everyone on the 400.

Overall, great trip! Hope everyone who came had a good time! See yall next semester.

Casey, I thought I saw the Grocery Getter on the trailer ready to go on the trip?
Was gonna wait for Casey to reply, but he loaded it up but then backed it off to reposition it and the tranny started slipping real bad again. He decided against taking it. Heres some pictures, we didn't get a bunch this trip.