Where is the Clemson Crew?

I would not try and graft it, it wont come out as nice as you think. Swap the stuff onto the grey one. It looks nicer anyways. And when he said swapping cabs, i think he meant the entire body being swapped.

swap the whole tub. i would be less complecated and just easy to re-paint it orange. and the old fenders hood and left over frame would make good money at a scrap yard.

yeah i see exactly what you guys are saying but the reason for doing so is because of the parts and body panels im selling off of the gray one and plus it will only be temporary. probably about until spring so ill have enough money to by a dd and it will be just a trail truck thats all im saying. and i mean i bet i could get it to line up pretty good. if not perfect. it shouldn't be too hard. it might take a whole day but ill get er done. Ill post pics after this weekend so you guys can see what i decided to do.

Thanks,

Miles

the orange one has better and newer parts than the gray one. the gray one has all kinds of issues so im just going to sell the parts off of it. but i think you guys are right, we are just going to swap the bodies. ill post pictures of the swap