When is the next trail ride? RC

motor will be here tonight, hopefully the esc shows up today or tomorrow. Mamba max pro with a.... tekin pro4 3300 :grin: put a vanquish locker in the rear axle last night as well!

yea it has a u-joint shaft in it now but doubt it will last 2 mins with a 4s batt. but i just got off the phone with vp and they are shipping one today. they said that they had a shortage of that shaft and thought that they had sent a backorder email to me…no they didn't. but oh well it will be here thursday. now just got to fab up a slipper delete.

yea it has a u-joint shaft in it now but doubt it will last 2 mins with a 4s batt. but i just got off the phone with vp and they are shipping one today. they said that they had a shortage of that shaft and thought that they had sent a backorder email to me…no they didn't. but oh well it will be here thursday. now just got to fab up a slipper delete.
do you not have a 3s bat you can run? I would think it would be more fun to drive it on 3s than have it sit broken on 4s

4s is way more fun. just got to get in the trigger time so I'm used to it. honestly the only thing I've been breaking lately is front shafts. most of those breaks are due to driver error or mistakes not lack of quality parts. should be good to go though. bout to order super shafty top shaft so i can run the robinson racing slipper.

01tj

4s is way more fun. just got to get in the trigger time so I'm used to it. honestly the only thing I've been breaking lately is front shafts. most of those breaks are due to driver error or mistakes not lack of quality parts. should be good to go though. bout to order super shafty top shaft so i can run the robinson racing slipper.
You need to get Colby to build you a chassis and you'd be set.....

You need to get Colby to build you a chassis and you'd be set.....
haha funny you say that i just took the wraith apart to check the damage to the slipper. well there isn't much of a slipper disc left, mostly burnt off. but while i was taking it apart i noticed that the frame is broken in two places. guess I gotta order some chassis pieces as well. but i said the hell with the high dollar slipper and top shaft(mostly cause the top shaft is out of stock) and took the leftover pieces of slipper clutch out and jb welded the two metal pieces together. well see how that works out tomorrow.

haha funny you say that i just took the wraith apart to check the damage to the slipper. well there isn't much of a slipper disc left, mostly burnt off. but while i was taking it apart i noticed that the frame is broken in two places. guess I gotta order some chassis pieces as well. but i said the hell with the high dollar slipper and top shaft(mostly cause the top shaft is out of stock) and took the leftover pieces of slipper clutch out and jb welded the two metal pieces together. well see how that works out tomorrow.
check the rpp salvage yard, a few times a month they part out a wraith kit and sell the chassis pieces for cheap. If its marked out of stock, you can signup to get an email when it comes back in.