wanted: pallets and untreated scrap wood.

I need to burn out the inside of two barrels and the best way I have found is with pallets or crown molding. Anyone in the Columbia area have a few they need to get rid of?

I went behind either Walmart or a grocery store and got two of the crappiest ones I could find to use. I know behind our building we have a huge pile of pallets that aren't useable by us anymore, if you haven't gotten something done by Friday ill throw 2 or 3 in bed of my truck and you can meet me off 26 or something on my way into Lexington.

Are the berrels for grills? If so, use cardboard. it burns hotter than the wood and much quicker. i cleaned out my old smoker with that. got so hot it melted my potmetal hinges (i thought they were stainless)

Are the berrels for grills? If so, use cardboard. it burns hotter than the wood and much quicker. i cleaned out my old smoker with that. got so hot it melted my potmetal hinges (i thought they were stainless)
10-4, I could use some cardboard, guess I'll go grab up some from the local stores.

pallets

we got a few pallets right now sitting outside the shop doors.

guy just came and got 3 or 4 yestderday but I think there is still 2-3 out there right now.

ended up burning all the empty boxes I had in the garage and storage. Cleaned up the garage, and burned out the barrels in one swoop. Now I just have no big boxes to ship stuff in for a while.