Volt

Slime isn't that heavy... but if your wanna unbolt them, i'm sure its just in the welds. Grind them down and have another go at them. Mine have never leaked down.

I sold them. Got my money out of them and got a set of walker evans. Hopefully that will be the end of leaking. Thx for info tho fellas.

Just mounted them last night. Now I just have to get this damn engine running right.

sent from my inutsack using shutupatalk

Last edited:
Windrock has made it clear that it is time for a few upgrades before Oscar II. I have to re-do my Hydro Assist Cooler(outside of engine compartment), remount my hydro ram, rebuild one of my rear remote res shocks, get a different pitman arm, replace my driver side knuckle, replace my transfer case with a 241OR, get a new yoke to match my front shaft, re do my exhaust as it got destroyed by flying parts, replace spare hubs with spare hubs of course.

I found a 241OR in SC for $1,300 off a totalled non built Rubicon. What do you all think about that price? A little high maybe? I think it had like 80K on it.

01tj

Yeah I am considering a doubler for mine, but I dont know how much the skid would have to be modified.

Looks like $1,300 is the average going price on those right now. Got my eye on a couple for les though so hopefully I can work a deal out.

01tj

Thx, waiting for my registration link now! Who from here is going to Grey Rock?
We may go, not sure yet. I just shipped my transfer case to Utah, and it was 40 bucks through UPS. Might want to see what it would cost to ship, may not be as bad as you would think.