Uwharrie: May 2011 Trip

Damn son. We haven't even been back 24 hours and you're already wondering if we have another trip? haha. So to soothe your worry, YES, we are having our May end of the year trip to URE. It will be the 7th-9th.

Damn son. We haven't even been back 24 hours and you're already wondering if we have another trip? haha. So to soothe your worry, YES, we are having our May end of the year trip to URE. It will be the 7th-9th.
haha yeah man, i wish we coulda stayed there like a whole week or something. oh and btw.... i may have a new toy for URE lol......

Ill be taking the tacoma unless something happeneds between now and then job wise. Not bringin the dog or gf this time.

Gonna see if chris will bring his xj, he put my old 35s on it until he could get some new tires. Also may see if my buddy with a samurai wants to bring his junk.

Yep got new gears put in. Charlie i think (whoever lives by gulches) put in new gears and fixed some other things. His rear locker is toast tho i think or is missing something i forget, suppose to look into it but havent had time.

doesn't look like it now. finally got around to getting the old tranny out, got everything ready to go, opened to new tranny to change the filter and found massive amounts of some type of sludge coating every surface. fml. so after all this work, its looking like a rebuild of the old one is whats gonna have to happen. hopefully i can get it cheaper since its already pulled. Unless they can rebuild it this week, the zj aint going. but honestly it'll be alot better off with a rebuilt one. id rather not do all this work just to put one in that could give out in a year. i'd rather just do it right, with all new parts and not have to worry about it.

haha exactally cause after i get it running again, and everything redone (steering and link bushings), the plan is to wheel the piss out of it untill the unibody breaks....more (found cracks in the unibody)

haha exactally cause after i get it running again, and everything redone (steering and link bushings), the plan is to wheel the piss out of it untill the unibody breaks....more (found cracks in the unibody)
no use fixin it if it aint broke... so break it and then you get to fix it better!!!! hooray for breakin stuff!