Uwharrie Christmas Crawl House Selection

By the larger one do you mean the bunkhouse? With current people u would say same house as last year. So you want to wait until immediately after next meeting or do you think that is too close? Take up money at the meeting.
I'm a little worried that after the next meeting would be too late. But who knows.

With the current number of people I feel like last year's house is the best deal.

Someone said at jeep night in Anderson tonight that all of URE may be closing soon... Not sure why or how true that is just figured I'd bring it up

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Someone said at jeep night in Anderson tonight that all of URE may be closing soon... Not sure why or how true that is just figured I'd bring it up
Just looked over on NC4x4. Looks like the campgrounds are shut down because of the gubment shutdown, but trails are still open. Maybe they were referring to that? I haven't seen anything to indicate that the trail system would be closing permanently. They're actually working on opening up new trails.

So what is the deal for the trip!? I heard people were asking about me at one of the meetings... As long as I'm not in the Academy or in training and I can take off for the weekend I'll be there!

-Nick

So what is the deal for the trip!? I heard people were asking about me at one of the meetings... As long as I'm not in the Academy or in training and I can take off for the weekend I'll be there!

-Nick
We took names last night and collected initial monies last night. Thats about it.

I'm working on squaring away the house deal now. Waiting to hear back from another house.

For non members it will be $40 per person I think just like last year. I'll post up more info once we get the house nailed down.