Uwharrie Christmas Crawl House Selection

Alright guys, Its time to really start looking at houses again for Uwharrie. Our House last year was great because it was close to the trails and sleeps 10. I have looked in the area and its hard to be for the location and price and size.

http://www.vrbo.com/412197#overview

We need to figure out how many people plan to attend in order to decide if the house will work for us.

First to pay will get first dibs on beds.

Right now we have 11 people confirmed from the last meeting. There is room for more people to sleep on couches in the huge downstairs game room.

Here is the list I have right now.

1. Brooks
  2. Andrea
  3. Larry
  4. Burgundy
  5. Pat
  6. Dick
  7. Calli
  8. Kent
  9. Dale
  10. Chase
  11. Casey
  12. Tripp

If there are many more we may need to look into other options.

Did they ever open Kodak back up?
Nope. Supposedly they are going to reevaluate the closure for next year, so it will be next April at the earliest before it is reopened. If they don't open the trail at that time then Kodak is pretty much gone for good.

01tj

Nope. Supposedly they are going to reevaluate the closure for next year, so it will be next April at the earliest before it is reopened. If they don't open the trail at that time then Kodak is pretty much gone for good.
Dang that sucks. I don't guess I'll be going on this years Christmas Crawl.

Yeah thats going to be a tough call for me to go as well if all of rocky mountain loop is gone cause thats 2 out of the 3 big obstacles at uwharrie.

Dang that sucks. I don't guess I'll be going on this years Christmas Crawl.
Yeah thats going to be a tough call for me to go as well if all of rocky mountain loop is gone cause thats 2 out of the 3 big obstacles at uwharrie.
no worries, we have a good many new members with smaller jeeps looking to hit the trails. I think this trip will still be a great time for them. I'm looking forward to it, I wonder what the weather will be like this year.

no worries, we have a good many new members with smaller jeeps looking to hit the trails. I think this trip will still be a great time for them. I'm looking forward to it, I wonder what the weather will be like this year.
Okay if a lot of people show up I may end up coming to ride along and just do it on my ats

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
By the larger one do you mean the bunkhouse? With current people u would say same house as last year. So you want to wait until immediately after next meeting or do you think that is too close? Take up money at the meeting.