Unique Rear Bumper for CJ/YJ/TJ

A "box" or truck style bumper built on 6 x 4 x 1/4 angle. The boxes on each end are topped with diamond plate. It has been painted with rattle can black. The bumper came off of a CJ, but now has brackets welded to it to fit a TJ. The legend is that these bumpers were made custom for a Jeep dealer in the Upstate. I'm selling it right off the back of the Jeep because I received a different style for Christmas. $75 Located in Lexington. I can e-mail pix. Mike 315-1152

A "box" or truck style bumper built on 6 x 4 x 1/4 angle. The boxes on each end are topped with diamond plate. It has been painted with rattle can black. The bumper came off of a CJ, but now has brackets welded to it to fit a TJ. The legend is that these bumpers were made custom for a Jeep dealer in the Upstate. I'm selling it right off the back of the Jeep because I received a different style for Christmas. $75 Located in Lexington. I can e-mail pix. Mike 315-1152
Sounds like a hinkles (sp?) jeep bumper

Hinckle's (sp?). That sounds right. It came off of my 80 CJ5. The Jeep also had a neat center console that had a padded lid and a small backrest. Not the most comfortable seat, but it was used for that a few times.