* TTC/KOH Scaler Event @ The Warehouse (November 10th) *

01tj

Yeah the TTC aspect kinda seems like a run whatcha brung type but I see what your saying. I have no idea how this new rig will do.

Yeah the TTC aspect kinda seems like a run whatcha brung type but I see what your saying. I have no idea how this new rig will do.
thats one thing we haven't really done before. The TTC aspect of it is new. And there are RC TTC comps with pretty minimal rules. I think this event was geared towards people using the same vehicles they had been for our scale comps. I'm sure we'll talk about it at the comp as this is the first time these kinds of questions have been brought up.

If you plan on coming please post on on the the RCCrawler Forums as well. This is going to be a great event with sponsored prizes and a good ole lunch!

Shoot putting them back together is easy, finding the time and dedication in another thing lol.. But do try and come out, it will be the last event we probably will have for the rest of this year! I know a solid group is coming from yals area so you could hitch a ride if need be!

This weekend Guys! better get those rigs together.

Tripp, Larry, Bill, ect? Those of you coming up from columbia, how are you getting there?

01tj

Nah the way it sounds everyone is going to play on that hill climb for the poker run so I may head up there this weekend.