Trail Welder

I didn't know the appropriate place to post this since it is a product for sale, but it's not my company. Brooks, feel free to move it if needed.

One of my best friends has been working on driving and marketing teams for manufacturers (Land Rover, Jaguar, Toyota, etc) for over 10 years now. We found out this past winter that he has Lymphoma and needed chemo and a bone marrow transplant ASAP. Because of his illness and treatments his immune system has been super weak, and he was not allowed to be around many people, much less fly around the country for work. As you can imagine, no work = no income. So he has begun to create some of the products he has seen a need for over the years that he has been in the 4wheeling and overlanding world. The first product is a trail welder:

http://www.trailweld.com/

I'd appreciate y'all just taking a quick look at it so that you know the product exists. I know some people could source the materials themselves if they wanted to save some $, but we all know there are plenty of times where it's nice to just buy it all together in a high quality, complete kit. Also, if you've ever been curious about how to connect batteries in series and weld with them... watch the video.