Toyota Parts for sale

I have got to get rid of some stuff floating around so here it goes.

4runner tailgate- '86 model, white, beat up, but still works fine and the window still works too $40

Vented rotor upgrade- I have the rotors, v6 calipers, and pads. Calipers came off junkyard truck, rotors and pads were brand new and have about 4,000 miles on them. Everything you need just bolt it up. $100

Ifs steering box- has hoses still attached $70

4cyl ifs calipers- $20

t100 front calipers- Can't remember the year, but there single piston $20

Solid axle front calipers- work good for rear discs as well $20

pickup bed liner- out of a 87 short bed, drop in style $free

And a factory power steering pump(napa reman about 1.5 years old) and reservoir-$45

4x innovations upgraded tcase mount-$40

Monroe f-250 rear shocks- there the low buck 13" travel shocks have a receipt for lifetime warranty, and will swap them out before I sell them. You could also run these on your tow rig if it needs shocks. http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=118141 new there 32 each, so lets say $40 for the pair

Im sure I have more that ill add later, but if your looking for something i know i have more stuff floating around, so just ask I may have it.

Located in Greer, sc. About 5 minutes from I-85 and Pelham(Exit 54).

Last edited:
I live in greenville and may be interested in the shackles if they will work on my 40 PM me your number, id like to slide by and look tommorow.

Ya my bad I meant to text you back. I'll keep them in mind if I can't find a Tacoma or 4runner first.

You got any 1.75 you looking to sell or anything?