TJ stuff: Genright ext tank, stretch corners, hiline tube fenders, and other goodies

Well my build has hit the fast forward button, so I'm shedding some parts sooner than expected. Everything is coming off of my 98 TJ, so most parts either fit a 97-02 TJ, are universal, or will be listed in the item description.

Genright TJ stretch corners and hiline tube flares. Everything is already cut and trimmed to fit together, all that you will need to do it trim your stock tub. The corners are painted moss green pearl (PGN) and the flares are flat black. The corners have the holes for tail lights and the rear hinges. For the moment there is no hardware for the corners, but I will be glad to throw in the bolts and nutserts that come with my new corners. Looking to get $400 for corners and flares.

http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=CNR2003
http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=TFR1020

OME 2.5 HD TJ coils (Front and rears). These were only used for one wheeling trip and maybe 50 road miles. They still look brand new and have the tags on them. These are the HD springs, so they will net 3"s or so with a moderately armored TJ. Looking to get $200 for the full set.

JKS TJ ACOSs front and rear. These are the adjustable coil springs spacers that give you the height adjustability of a coilover with your springs. These are the first generation ACOSs that just had new poly isolators put on them last year. Looking to get $200 for both sets, or $125 for the fronts and $75 for the rears.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...OS&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Coil_Spring

BBCS 11Cs, one pair of 11" travel shocks, valved for coil spring suspension, that are basically new. Looking for get $150 for the pair.

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/BBCS-Shocks-p-84.html

Other stuff that is coming off in the near future too, but will set a price once it comes off:

TNT truss for a 77.5-79 ford hp60 that has coil buckets set for a 2" front stretch, OTK trace bar bracket, assist ram mount, upper link mount frenched into truss, and more thank likely the TNT trace bar will go with it too.

Last edited:
Fast forward button to where?
Comp cutting the rear, fuel cell, making new front and rear arms in order to stretch the jeep to 103" or so. Hadn't planned on doing this until this coming winter, but ended up acquiring some parts for the next phase already. I'm also considering going to 42s if I run across a deal in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as soon as i get a fuel cell, you would post up the genright tank for sale! haha oh well.

i'm interested in the corners. its says they are made for a 4 inch stretch, is that how far you had yours? i wonder if it would work with a 5 or 6 inch stretch with those tube flares...

as soon as i get a fuel cell, you would post up the genright tank for sale! haha oh well.

i'm interested in the corners. its says they are made for a 4 inch stretch, is that how far you had yours? i wonder if it would work with a 5 or 6 inch stretch with those tube flares...
A lot depends on you tire size and ride height, especially since you're not running a tank in the stock location. These corners are cut as far as they can possibly be trimmed while still being able to use the fenders. If I remember correctly I want to say that I moved the flares back an addition inch or two judging by the amount of steel I removed from the corners.

Also forgot to mention that the corners are drilled for the PSC rear swing down tire carrier, but the holes could always be filled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BTT, the tank now has a new home with Greg but everything else is still available. The corners and flares are already off and come with new hardware, I can also weld the flares to the corners if the buyer would like.

Will also my upper and lower links coming off in the next week or so. Lowers are 2" x .250 wall DOM with 1 1/4 bungs welded in both ends (on left hand and one right hand thread). Uppers are 1.75" x .120 wall DOM with a 1 1/4 bung welded on one end and currie Johnny joints TIGed on the other end.

BTT, the tank now has a new home with Greg but everything else is still available. The corners and flares are already off and come with new hardware, I can also weld the flares to the corners if the buyer would like.

Will also my upper and lower links coming off in the next week or so. Lowers are 2" x .250 wall DOM with 1 1/4 bungs welded in both ends (on left hand and one right hand thread). Uppers are 1.75" x .120 wall DOM with a 1 1/4 bung welded on one end and currie Johnny joints TIGed on the other end.

pm me a price for those links, Very Interested!!

How long are the lowers? Do they have JJs in them?
Lowers are 22 3/4" from the end of one insert to the end of the other, and don't come with any JJs. Uppers are 28 1/4" from the end of the insert to the center of the fixed JJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk