The Morning Doo

checking my emails this morning and I got a Reported post from last week having to do with a facebook link being posted.

This is a a Public Service Announcement. Linking to your facebook account is not posting private information. Your facebook profile is Public info that anyone can search for and retrieve. How you set your privacy settings is not up to me. Welcome to the internet.

Per SRRS:

The third points race for 2014 will be at Rush Off-Road Park in Rush Kentucky, close to Ashland. We have talked to several other parks around and will be doing more events, Harlan, Black Mountain Offroad Adventure Area, will be hosting one of our events later on in the year! Date to be announced!

I can say I will be there for the race for sure.

01tj

Per SRRS:

The third points race for 2014 will be at Rush Off-Road Park in Rush Kentucky, close to Ashland. We have talked to several other parks around and will be doing more events, Harlan, Black Mountain Offroad Adventure Area, will be hosting one of our events later on in the year! Date to be announced!

I can say I will be there for the race for sure.
I'll be there fo sho!! #knowdat

Anyone ever taken an amtrak train before? Experiences?

Looking at taking one from Atlanta to New Orleans in a few weeks to pick up a dog he's got a deposit on and rent a car back.

Ya after looking into it some think were just gonna rent a car and drive down or take his sisters car. I've always wanted to take a train though but for 2 ppl it's 284 to Nola from Atlanta and 12 hrs where as the drives only about 7.5.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Probably the shittiest fab work I have ever seen someone pay for in my life.

And I thought some of the stuff on my Jeep I am fixing was hack...JEEEZZZZZ

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=31727.0
That is just crazy. The work is horrendous, but how could he have taken it to someone that has that level of workmanship and not know it ahead of time? I only looked at the first page, so maybe that is explained later.

Guy claims he didn't do all of it. But owns up to a good bit and sounds like he is really proud of his work. It's worth reading the whole thing.

That guy buggy68 has stuff for sale all over Hardline and NC4x4. He actually ended up with my old 4runner oddly enough. Claimed the motor was rebuilt in the ad and I called him and called him out. He used the, just passing along the info I was told jazz.

If I got that kind of work, I would sue the person for having to go back over it all and fix his work. It's twice as hard to re-do hack stuff than it is to do it right once. It's also twice as hard to grind old weld/crap off than it is to just do it the right way first.

Last edited: