The Morning Doo

For those of you who were at windrock a few years back with us on Trail 16. Its seemed to go on forever and just be generally boring as hell. I saw pictures that Southeast Overland Posted from trail 16 this weekend and it looked like it had some decent obstacles on it now. Or either we missed that part last time.
They cut a new bypass at the last hill climb on the trail, so they are letting the main hill climb erode. I was there in January and it was getting pretty tough. Only me and one other TJ made it, 3 others had to winch up. The rest of the trail is still pretty much the same though.

They cut a new bypass at the last hill climb on the trail, so they are letting the main hill climb erode. I was there in January and it was getting pretty tough. Only me and one other TJ made it, 3 others had to winch up. The rest of the trail is still pretty much the same though.
I guess I dont even remember a place on 16 that was more than flat. haha.

I guess I dont even remember a place on 16 that was more than flat. haha.
You might not have done that part of the trail then. It is easy to miss, you have to travel down a gravel road about half a mile to get to the last section of the trail. There is also a 1/4 mile creek section that you can drive through that is a lot of fun when the water level is up, but if you follow the posted trail signs you will miss it (they did that on purpose but still haven't closed that part of the trail). The waterfall is a good lunch spot if you know where it is. You have to deal with a lot of boring trail to get to the good parts though.

You might not have done that part of the trail then. It is easy to miss, you have to travel down a gravel road about half a mile to get to the last section of the trail. There is also a 1/4 mile creek section that you can drive through that is a lot of fun when the water level is up, but if you follow the posted trail signs you will miss it (they did that on purpose but still haven't closed that part of the trail). The waterfall is a good lunch spot if you know where it is. You have to deal with a lot of boring trail to get to the good parts though.
ahh...the waterfall...yes we found it... I could have peed more of a waterfall that day we were there.