Stronger dana 44 Balljoints

Cool. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Just under $190 shipped for the ball joints, bearings and seals. Just for kicks I put together the same order at Napa and after tax it was just over $270. That's a nice price break.

Now I just need to hit the junk yard for a new spindle nut as I screwed one of mine up. I hope to get this done before Dixie Run, but it'll be tight with a work trip next week, and vacation at the beach the week after that.

01tj

Cool. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Just under $190 shipped for the ball joints, bearings and seals. Just for kicks I put together the same order at Napa and after tax it was just over $270. That's a nice price break.

Now I just need to hit the junk yard for a new spindle nut as I screwed one of mine up. I hope to get this done before Dixie Run, but it'll be tight with a work trip next week, and vacation at the beach the week after that.
I've always wanted to go to Dixie Run. Jake was talking about it when we were at Gulches last weekend.

I just ordered the spicers from drivetrain america for my hp44. Might be a while before I install them though. I've had great luck with spicers in my rubi44, I don't see a reason to buy anything else for my hp44. If these don't last I'm gonna buy the Synergy joints.

I've had spicers in my Jeep for years. My concern was it seems these days not all spicers are created equally. If I knew I would get the same quality with that name today I would have no trouble buying them again. Everything I read says the ones I got are the same quality as the old spicers. Time will tell.

I'm going to drop my jeep off for a buddy to replace the parts while I'm on vacation. I just won't have the time to get it done myself before the next ride. Only issue now is 1 set of ball joints is in USPS never never land. Gotta stop in at the post office tues morning before my flight to see what's up.

I've had spicers in my Jeep for years. My concern was it seems these days not all spicers are created equally. If I knew I would get the same quality with that name today I would have no trouble buying them again. Everything I read says the ones I got are the same quality as the old spicers. Time will tell.

I'm going to drop my jeep off for a buddy to replace the parts while I'm on vacation. I just won't have the time to get it done myself before the next ride. Only issue now is 1 set of ball joints is in USPS never never land. Gotta stop in at the post office tues morning before my flight to see what's up.
I have seen the same thing with the spicers, you may be buying a spicer box, but there is no way to know what you are going to get in the box.