Stolen truck

The police are still investigating and won't release the truck yet. I went by and looked at it and the steering column is trashed.... There is cigarettes butts all in it and all kinda **** is in the bed. Maybe they robbed a house with it idk. I still don't know if it runs yet....

Steering column
image.jpg

So I still haven't got the truck back because it hasn't been released due to it being under investigation according to the towing company. Called the police office and they don't have a clue and I have called them multiple times. Was told yesterday to contact a investigator so I did and the desk lady said the case was closed when she pulled up the case file, therefore transfers me to a investigator which told me he didn't deal with stolen vehicles so transferred a few more times and finally find the right guy and he isn't there so I left a message. This all is frustrating! What pisses me off more is that I went by the towing company to see if the truck has been processed and nothing has been touched, everything is still there, glass bottles which probably have finger prints on them, a used up cigarette which probably has DNA on. It's been a week and nothing has been done!

It's not like someone got mudered in the truck. I would expect they to pull prints, but nothing more really. No reason it should take that long to release it to you IMO

Jeff I got a new phone and lost all of my numbers.

Called around some more today and talked to someone that could help finally and he released the truck and is checking into payin the tow bill for the trouble.