Stolen FJ60 and Dog from Travelers Rest Walmart

Help find this scumbag!!!

North Carolina license BCJ 9881
$2000 REWARD $1000 for the dog $1000 for the truck.

Travelers rest south Carolina.

It happened in the Walmart parking lot on hwy 25 at 8:25 pm Friday December 14th.
I am a wreck. Not sure what to do. I have been driving around in circles looking. Does anyone have any tips???

The fj60 has a efi lt1, nv4500 5 speed transmission. 4" suspension lift, 33x10.50 tires, Matching spare tire on a custom swingout carrier. The license plate is 50% covered by the tire. The rocker panels are 3x3 square tube with tube rock sliders that are bolted on.

Jason 828-273-2001

zu2ada3y.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355460395.846856.jpg

use4a5y7.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/5968694/help-find-the-scumbag-who-stole-this-land-cruiser-with-a-dog-inside

It has been posted on forums all over the net and on Facebook. Share it if you can.

3 people went to jail. Not even for the fj60 yet....

I believe dss is taken the toddler. Lexy was not In the house. 6 of us searched the woods. She did not get buried there.

The 60 has a nice dent, broken back window. They could not figure out how to shift it with out linkage. The Ash tray is missing, tools,gun all gone. Tuffy consul is beat, but fixable.

Have a lead on Lexy. Working on it now. I will post more details later. I have to try and get her back. She had been at that house a week ago. Not now.

Building and codes is going to condemn the trailer more than Likely. They have been called.

I said at the start of this, someone stole the wrong truck with a dog inside.
from pirate

Glad some good is coming of this. Really hope the guy gets his dog back. Don't seem like he cared as much about the Cruiser as the dog and I totally understand. Sure was a good lookin pup.

Pirate has a lonnnggg thread. Lexy the dog was recovered and the owner was gonna be getting a tracking chip installed in her in the near future.

Last edited:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
That would have been pretty cool if they got quickly caught because the dog had a chip. Glad he got everything important back. Sucks the fj got banged up.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express Pro

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Btw, anyone know how it got stolen? Where the keys in it or were these meth heads smart enough to hot wire it?

Btw, anyone know how it got stolen? Where the keys in it or were these meth heads smart enough to hot wire it?
its an old cruiser...you dont really need the keys to start it. But not the keys were not in it. I know my buddy had a cruiser in highschool and he could start it with a flathead screwdriver.