Spring Offroad Festival May 4, 2013 Presented by MidCarolina Jeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very bummed that we cannot make yet another event but we will always make donations. We hope to catch up with all of you soon!

Please keep it safe and have a great time and lets raise some money for yet another great charity!!!

The forecast is looking better and better for Saturday. Currently its predicting a High of 70 with a 10% chance of rain. It should be a great day for the show!
And even if you dont want to enter, stop on by and have lunch and check out some of the local vendors from around South Carolina! All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, so come on out and help us make a difference!

01tj

Looking forward to coming to the Offroad Festival for the first time. I may come down to Irmo after work tonight if not I'll be there early Saturday.

finished up the Rental Wraith last night. Its ready to let some new people try out the RC Hobby. RTR Wraith with novak brushless, hitec 7955, MIPs, front CVDs, 2.2 Iroks and Vanquish Rockstars.

$5 donation per lap around the course.

We are hoping to top last years Donation to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation this year! Come on out and help support a great cause!

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

If any of the club members can come out and help we could use the hands! We'll be there at 7 to get everything setup.

Sent from my DROIDX

Status
Not open for further replies.