So fella's...

Just was doin some thinking tonight. Whaddaya say we actually start acting like a 4wheelin' group again? You know, meet up, have some dranks, some greasy food, print some new shirts maybe? A sticker or two?? Or am I the only one who wants to be legit? (semi)

I was thinking of getting everyone together to do a shirt for Rob's bachelor's **** show. What ya think??

I'm up for ideas. I know most everyone is busy with life other than me these days and a lot of people seem to have forgotten about the forum (Wes, Jeff, not to call them out but just off the top of my head).

Main reason for post is all of my Lakelands shirts are basically worn out and I need a new one....:flipoff2:

Wes, We all know ur schedule, go to job site grumble at people, go to sneads grumble at more people, then pull something gigantic with your truck. Then go home and eat something delicious your wife has cooked. So come here to tell us hey guys I'm going to come wheeling because I have left big shoes to fill both physically and metaphorically.

not up to me but I would be in to. Dan been planing a full day at rockford before harlan to test/tune/drink/cook/eat-repete, I keep ya updated
I was joking really. But that sure would be cool. Let me know when. I'd love to come play around. Just don't do it next weekend. Some of us will be at Windrock. I don't wanna miss good times with my Abbeville folk.

Wes, We all know ur schedule, go to job site grumble at people, go to sneads grumble at more people, then pull something gigantic with your truck. Then go home and eat something delicious your wife has cooked. So come here to tell us hey guys I'm going to come wheeling because I have left big shoes to fill both physically and metaphorically.
Speaking of big shoes to fill. When will Mr. Burb be replaced?? I found a DARN good candidate. 3/4 Ton. Has the lift off of Jay's old whore truck (White Chevy). Very built 355 (old dirt track motor from Seth Young or one of those guys in Abbeville). 38" TSL'S. Would be a good start till ya found some more 44's and Rocks. ORRR.....we can just start building you something small like you had mentioned. I miss the WesBowl throttlefest's.

Im down for a meetin...where were u having them last?? I think the last one i was at was at easy's lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Those weren't really meetings. More of a sit around and talk about the weeks happenings and booze. If enough people are serious I don't see why we couldn't get something positive going. I would love to have a somewhat legitimate group. In the past noone has shown interest in anything other than just showing up and drinkin/eatin and I think thats because all of us are such close friends more than an actual "club". We should get something together sometime and see if there is any interest or if we will keep being outlaws.