So...end of the world tomorrow....

Drove my friend's STI a few years ago.
Turbonetics turbo, fuel management, ignition management, and e-adjustable waste gate. It had guts! Scary fast @ 435bhp. It was just a toy compared to his GSX Eclipse @ 612bhp. Either one in stock form was formidable in the streets, but with his mods they became scary to drive. He sold both about a year ago to start a 1100bhp 04 Skyline project.
Makes me wish I could find an idea to patent, then sell the rights for 7.5million!!!
Sounds fun.

I traded for a R/T Neon with twins years ago. It was sick. Don't really know the HP figures but it would break loose and tourqe steer at 85-95 hitting 4th gear. I decided that was too fast to be spinnin tires in a tin can....

Also, had a 03 Cobra with twins and an automatic that laid down 785 RWHP. That thing was sick. But the most fun car I have ever sat in was a 03 Cobra with a Kenny Bell Charger that put down 640 RWHP and was a 6 speed. Man that thing was nuts! I only had the fun of selling and driving these things to lunch terrorizing Greenwood.

Jimbo should remember the 95 Cobra we had with the Pro-Charged 347 stroker. I was coming by his house to leave a courtesy mark and the City PoPo yanked me and said the car had to be illegal because it was so loud it rattled his windows. Car really wasn't even that fast though.

Still love my 69 Camaro though. Built 355 with about 450 at the fly wheel. Ran a 8.60 on street tires spinning like crazy. Should do high 7's if it would hook. Ready to put an LS and a modern 6-speed in it though....

I'd like to get a newer Nissan GT-R. Out of the box awesome machine. Hard to beat!

Either way I called one of our suppliers in Germany. The world hasn't ended there yet so it looks like I'll be driving the sedan for a while.

01tj

My identity got stolen. This is really me though. *check, check, keyword-sumbitch'lldig* Need to find a new bank now since Allsouth FCU just let about $500 get stolen. Glorious day I'm having. :eeek:
Will they not make give your money back since it was a false charge?

It's complicated but I'm gonna try what I can. What happened in a nut shell is there was a transaction that was made that put my account balance in the negative over a month ago and it was never allowed to recover. There was an ATM transaction that was not done by me since I was not even in the state at the moment. My bank never notified me of this and over the last few weeks there have been several ATM charges that kept putting the account more and more in the negative and I was charged $25 OD fee each time, up to 9 times a week! The bank was supposed to notify me of any OD at any given time. I've never had this happen before and when it comes to keeping up with money I'm practically jewish.
I have had something similar happen. I ended up coming out great in the end.

When I was in Highschool I had a guy tint my windows and his machine wasn't working correct so he said. He charged me like 4 times and the total was like $290. So, naturally being a broke HS kid I was WAY over and my card kept working and charging me $27.99 for each overdraft. Well, I flipped out on the bank and him and the bank said to get money from him for overdrafts. He ended up paying me and the bank ended up crediting me like two weeks later and I didn't even realize what had happened till I got my statement. The ONE time I have came out good with the bank. It's OK, they have made that piddly $100 or whatever back many times on loans and what not.

They SHOULD have a protection on your card and file with whoever it is through but i'm not sure. Good luck man. Heck of a time of year to get shafted.

Had a guy try to do that with my AMEX. AMEX caught it and called me as I was standing in front of him. Got that sorted right then and there.

I never use my credit card. My AMEX number has been stolen a couple times and they handle it amazingly.