So...end of the world tomorrow....

01tj

Took the day off work since it was my birthday, and didn't want to end the world in the office....

Nice go by Performance or Honda of laurens and get you a new XP and we'll go ride tomorrow since the worlds gonna end anyway.
I was thinking the same thing. Except mabye with a new Subaru STI or Corvette or something. Or maybe finally get my Cadillac CTS-V AWD with a clutch.

I was thinking the same thing. Except mabye with a new Subaru STI or Corvette or something. Or maybe finally get my Cadillac CTS-V AWD with a clutch.
STI FTW. Take it on some dirt roads and Rally the piss out of it. Then if the world doesn't end turn it in and tell them you were just kidding and that you thought the world was ending.... That sounds fool proof right??

On a side note. I traded for a WRX (non STI) a couple years back and drove it for a couple months. That thing was a BLAST in the snow and on the dirt roads out in Abbeville. If I find a job that I have to commute to I will probably buy one. Man, those cars are fun.

01tj

STI FTW. Take it on some dirt roads and Rally the piss out of it. Then if the world doesn't end turn it in and tell them you were just kidding and that you thought the world was ending.... That sounds fool proof right??

On a side note. I traded for a WRX (non STI) a couple years back and drove it for a couple months. That thing was a BLAST in the snow and on the dirt roads out in Abbeville. If I find a job that I have to commute to I will probably buy one. Man, those cars are fun.
Lets do some hot laps around Hodges in the Ramrod tonight.. one last yeeehaw!!

To busy to go into detail, but I only have a day to save the world!
If the world continues tomorrow you all know I was successful.
I am willing to accept lavish rewards in return for saving the world. Don't be shy, money, gold, cars, and hot chicks are all preferred methods of payment!

I used to have a 2004 STI. You think the WRX is fast? HOLY CRAP THE STI IS VERY VERY FAST. Stupid car used to do hot laps around...well...everything! Sucked as a DD, though. However when I'd hit 18psi outta the turbo, you'd find out what kinda passengers you had.

Heck I even took it to the tail of the dragon. I set the cruise control at 45 mph. Boring but glad I got it off my bucket list. Did some hill climbing with it. My buddy had a Porsche Cayman. ALWAYS whooped him. Never did find a car that went around a corner like an STI. I bet an EVO would do very well in that regards as well.

Yeah, super cool cars but maintenance and insurance coupled with the fact that DD'ing my truck was more practical killed it for me.

When I get to the mountains, I miss that car. When I go to the pump or get a car bill, I don't.

I wouldn't say I considered it fast. I have driven an STI, they are very quick. I am a muscle guy at heart but I have a major respect for those cars. I used to pick on them untill I spent some time in one.

The WRX got 25ish when I was DD'ing it from what I remember and I drove it mostly in town. Which going from a 14MPG diesel and a 15MPG Jeep it is much easier on the walet.

I wouldn't say I considered it fast. I have driven an STI, they are very quick. I am a muscle guy at heart but I have a major respect for those cars. I used to pick on them untill I spent some time in one.

The WRX got 25ish when I was DD'ing it from what I remember and I drove it mostly in town. Which going from a 14MPG diesel and a 15MPG Jeep it is much easier on the walet.
Nice. My STI once got 24 mpg. I was ecstatic.

In a drag race, I think a tricked out muscle car would probably beat it past the 60 mph mark. However the STI gets to 60 mph quick. Also the STI is AMAZING in the corners. I rented a new Dodge Challenger R/T earlier this year. Friggen AWESOME acceleration and brakes. However it nose-dived in the corners.

Personally, I'm feeling something rear wheel drive these days with good power. Seems like a BMW is the only car that does that. Or maybe an older corvette.

Nice. My STI once got 24 mpg. I was ecstatic.

In a drag race, I think a tricked out muscle car would probably beat it past the 60 mph mark. However the STI gets to 60 mph quick. Also the STI is AMAZING in the corners. I rented a new Dodge Challenger R/T earlier this year. Friggen AWESOME acceleration and brakes. However it nose-dived in the corners.

Personally, I'm feeling something rear wheel drive these days with good power. Seems like a BMW is the only car that does that. Or maybe an older corvette.
I agree 100% on the cornering. My favorite part about the WRX was the AWD was super easy to control on a gravel rd. haulin ***.

Yeah. Rear end kicks out so easily on gravel. You just countersteer and play with the throttle.

Like I said, sometimes I miss that car. Tonight when I stop for gas I won't!

Drove my friend's STI a few years ago.
Turbonetics turbo, fuel management, ignition management, and e-adjustable waste gate. It had guts! Scary fast @ 435bhp. It was just a toy compared to his GSX Eclipse @ 612bhp. Either one in stock form was formidable in the streets, but with his mods they became scary to drive. He sold both about a year ago to start a 1100bhp 04 Skyline project.
Makes me wish I could find an idea to patent, then sell the rights for 7.5million!!!