Snowmagedon 2K15

So, the weather man appears to have been wrong. You can all thank me for no snow. I worked until 3 Friday preparing myself for what may be coming and since I am ahead of the game there won't be any time off work this week. So, my Camaro build says thank you.

Lmao. Steve you are my hero.

Doesn't matter to me what it does tomorrow. I'll be quoting work from the house if I can't make it in.

The entire ground is covered in my backyard of a mix of ice and snow and shes still coming. Its going to be a bloody f'n mess when it melts and freezes over. I stocked up on tan cans and jim beam the other day so i wouldn't be stuck at home, sober. Our heats gas but i hope the damn power doesnt go off.

I haven't.

I was gonna watch Gone Girl sat night also but the red box was out everywhere. We got The Judge on demand. It was a good flick.

Kaboom! Kaboom!
No power here. Sounded like 10 bombs went off. Using gas logs that appear to have been abandoned in the 70s or early 80s. Cross your fingers guys.

Nope i want to see unbroken. Gone girl was the perfect valentines day movie...women are crazy. Fury is pretty good but i'm ADD'n as hell and cant pay attention.

Been marathoning Dexter when i get the time and melissa's not here to watch as she hates it. Pretty good series.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424175878.966252.jpg

If I only lock my hubs once a year when it snows, couldn't own a 2wd truck. First one to work snow and ice everywhere but I live right off 385 and 85 so it was an easy ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power off all over south greenwood. Even the Huddle House was out. Just came in from fixing fences and got the gas logs going. Lots of trees down in the pasture. Seems to be melting pretty good as of 1 PM.

Seems up here in Greenville area got the most snow/Ice but in greenwood/Abbeville area had it a lot worse with losing power and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frikkin' Honkey Path is SHUT DOWN. Everything... I am glad I had some crackers in my desk for lunch. Everything but the Mexican joint was closed and there were a bazillion people in there.

Just hoping some of the gas pumps get some power by this afternoon. Poor little Jeep is thirsty.

I think we are one of the few businesses that have power here today. And that is because us and the plant across the street share a backup generator that the city provided.