September 16th MCJ Monthly Meeting

We will be meeting at the Flight Deck in Lexington at 7:00pm. Come early to chat and order food.

We will be discussing our upcoming trips for this fall and winter and finalizing details.

We will be taking shirt orders for our fall, So let us know what size and color you want, short or long sleeve.

We are working on an online form for t-shirt sizes and colors that you will be able to reserve your shirt easily.

Upcoming Trips:

• October 12-13th – North Georgia or NC Camping and Trail Ride.
  • November 23 – Toys 4 Tots @ 33
  • December 8th – West Metro Parade Of Lights
  • December 13-15 – Uwharrie Christmas Crawl

Reminder we have our September Monthly meeting tonight.

I wont be able to stay late after the meeting because I have to pack the jeep up for a trip on Tuesday.

Had a great turnout to the meeting last monday night. I want to thank all of you for coming out. It looks like its going to be a fun Fall!

Upcoming Trips:

September 28th - Krawlapalooza @ gulches

A group will be meeting at the Bill and Fran's Restaurant at 8:00am for breakfast then caravan up there.

October 12-13th – North Georgia or NC Camping and Trail Ride.

A group will be leaving friday morning, and another will be departing friday after work. This trip is a mild trip through the north Georgia mountains that should be fun for everyone.

November 23 – Toys 4 Tots @ 33

Camp Out Friday Night and meeting at the Huddle House for breakfast Saturday morning. Hotdog Lunch at 1 followed by a group picture with the toys.

December 8th
– West Metro Parade Of Lights

December 13-15 – Uwharrie Christmas Crawl

We are working on finding a good house. If you are interested in this trip please let us know asap so we know how many beds we need.

Last edited: