Seat Belt, Front, Passenger for 2002 Wrangler

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Not sure. When I was looking at replacements, some of them said 03-06. But I don't know. Others said 97-06. Maybe someone on here can let me know.

That was a brain fart anyway. I for some reason read it to be you needed the latch (lower part)?? My bad, thats all I have.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Nobody? I have to get one on the way by the end of this week. So if you might have one, let me know or I'm going to have to put up the coin and order one.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Have you tried LKQ?
No, because they suck. If they actually had an inventory list (at a minimum) I would go out there. But I don't have the time to pay them money just for the opportunity to walk a huge lot to see if they might have a TJ. Then hope they have a belt on top of that. It pisses me off that they can't even go through the trouble of having a list of vehicles. It isn't like they don't have the list already.

No, because they suck. If they actually had an inventory list (at a minimum) I would go out there. But I don't have the time to pay them money just for the opportunity to walk a huge lot to see if they might have a TJ. Then hope they have a belt on top of that. It pisses me off that they can't even go through the trouble of having a list of vehicles. It isn't like they don't have the list already.
I was refering to the actual wholesale salvage side. In Duncan. Guess I shoulda been more specific. That place in G-ville is a joke.

I think it's set up mainly for dealer or insurance. I am pretty sure they deal with the public though. If not I can get parts and have them drop shipped normally. Have done it before.