Savannah Recommendations

Hey all,

The girl and I are taking a day off of work and going to Savannah in about three weeks. Its pretty much the first vacation I've taken this year so I'm super excited.

However I've never been to Savannah, so I'd like to get some suggestions on places to go/things to see/do when we get there. I figure we will spend a decent amount of time at Tybee Island but I'm open to suggestions for other things/places to eat once we are there.

I'm excited to take some time off. Everyone has told me to hit up Savannah in September so I think it'll be pretty fun.

Thanks for any info ya'll can give me!

-Max

Brooks took a trip there recently, he should have some suggestions.

It's a great place to get blackout, I don't remember the night drunk from what I've heard. Haven't been since I was probably 9 but would like to go back.

fish tacos at Chart House on river street are awesome. Sit out on the porch right above river street. the service was super friendly and the food was excellent!

Chart House

They have a market similar to charleston on river street as well if you need any nicknacks...nothing remarkable to speak of from what I remember. The whole area is very nice.

I should note, I would go here for lunch, the menu can be very expensive. The fish tacos get you munching for $10 during the lunch hours.

Last edited: